Two Big Peaces of My Heart!

Friday, September 24, 2010

20 Weeks and Counting

So yesterday September 23 I had my 20week ultrasound. Baby looks great and is moving a lot they said. Funny because I don’t and can’t really feel much yet. The baby is facing my back so that could be why. Heart and all the inside parts are there so that good. Got to see the heart ticking! 155 beats per minute. Still pretty shy wouldn’t let us see the face and give us a smile yet. Still holding strong and we are not going to find out the sex! We have one boy and one girl now so we aren’t really pushing for one or the other! Jeff is working so much so he couldn’t join me and I don’t want to know without him there. So the big day Jeff will announce it to everyone if it’s a boy or a girl! We already have a boy and girl name picked out. Boy will be Gabriel Jack Foster and girl will be Zoie Paige Foster. First names we picked out and both like middle names...Jack is after my grandpa and Paige is my middle name!
   Otherwise all in all mommy and baby are doing great. Starting to really show now plus it is really sinking in that it’s all happening. Jeff's been gone for most of the month of September and should be home next week sometime. Things are just going to get better from here on out once he is home more to enjoy it with. Plus they said in a week or two times I should be able to feel just about everything and Jeff should too! So he won’t miss that which I was really worried about!




1 comment:

  1. Yep there's our precious cute Little Lightning Bug! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete