Two Big Peaces of My Heart!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Zoo

Look what came in the mail today! Way excited and it looks better then i thought it would when I saw it on the computer! The colors are just what I wanted. I was worried they would be too light! But they are perfect! It will go with everything else I picked out and my wonderful mommy reminded me of the Noah's Ark basket and pull toy set from my child hood that would go perfect with it! Going to be the best Baby's nusry ever! lol on another note I found a way to keep me from being in a bad mood. Open up the diapers I started to buy and just hold one they are so small and cute!


Oh yes Chance had to be the first to try it out!
newborn size so cute I cant get enough lol I wont like so much when the are full of poop but oh Save as Draftwell lol!

3 comments:

  1. It looks SO fantastic! You have to tell me where you got that ark set!!! Thinking it will be Aspens Christmas gift this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I think Krista is excited over the bedding that came in the mail. The Noahs Ark pull toys are something we already have had for years. I sold those several yrs ago when I worked as a consultant for Henn Workshops (Basket & Pottery CO). I always said the first one to have a grandbaby will get the set. She wins. Go onto eBay and do a search for Henn Pull Toys and you will see them. People who brought the Ark would print their babies foot prints on the inside of the lid and use the basket for their keepsakes, lock of first haircut, first tooth lost ect...Here's what the full set included: Henn Workshops Noah's Ark Pull Toy Collection Retired - 10 Pieces - The set includes the Noah's Ark basket pull toy ( 1997 - Special Edition), Elephants (1997), Giraffes (1998), Lions (1999), Camels (2000),Rhinos ( 2001), Zebras (2002), Pandas (2003), Kangaroos (2004), Doves (2005 - Final in the series).

    Krista is having fun starting to decorate the babies room and pick things out online in her registries. Can't wait for our Little Lightning Bug to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom use to sale them when she sold Henn baskets years a go. I found those pics off of ebay. I think thats the only place you can really buy them now a days. High price too bc they are collecters item now.

    ReplyDelete